- Many antioxidants are found inside cucumbers.
- Cucumber is rich in vitamin C and folic acid.
Beauty Tips: Often people keep looking for ways to enhance their beauty. Everyone’s skin is different and reacts differently. Just as someone’s skin likes sunlight, then the sun can cause problems for someone’s skin. In such a rainy season, the skin of many people becomes very sticky. Especially people with oily skin face a lot of problems during the rainy season.
In this season, pimples and various things come out on the face. In such a situation, today we have brought a desi recipe for you. Which you must have heard from your elders or from your mother. We are talking about cucumber paste. Which is made by mixing milk. Cucumbers contain many antioxidants. Cucumber is rich in vitamin C and folic acid. These acne, premature aging marks can be reduced by applying cucumber paste on the face.
Beauty Tips: Make-up like this in humid weather, it will not spoil
How to prepare cucumber paste
- First wash the cucumber thoroughly
- Now grind this cucumber
- Squeeze the cucumber water a little
- then add milk to it
Kitchen Hacks: Do you often get burnt by the kadhai? Know how to clean in minutes
mode of use
- Apply this prepared paste on your face and neck.
- After that massage the face for about a minute or two.
- Then after 15 minutes wash the face with cold water.
Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article is based on general assumptions. India TV does not confirm these. Before implementing these, contact the concerned Pandit Astrologer.
Latest Lifestyle News