- Tomorrow is the Chaturdashi date of Shravan Krishna Paksha.
- Chaturdashi date will be till 9.12 pm tomorrow night.
- All the work done during this time gets completed well.
Budhwar ke Upay: Tomorrow is the Chaturdashi Tithi and Wednesday of Shravan Krishna Paksha. Chaturdashi date will be till 9.12 pm tomorrow night. Tomorrow evening there will be Harshana Yoga till 5.6 pm. Harsha means happiness, happiness. Therefore, the work done in this yoga only gives happiness and luck remains with him. Also, the whole day of tomorrow will be Punarvasu Nakshatra. Punarvasu is considered to be the seventh constellation out of the constellations. Also, this nakshatra is considered an indicator of good luck. Actually the meaning of this constellation is – to be lucky again. People born in this Nakshatra are positive thoughts, understand their responsibility towards the society, are ahead to help others and make new friends. They are also adept in the art of distinguishing between good and bad. Also the lord of this constellation is Devguru Jupiter and its zodiac sign is Gemini.
Raksha Bandhan 2022: Raksha Bandhan is on August 11, if you tie Rakhi on this auspicious time, your brother will be rich
People who are born in Punarvasu Nakshatra or those people should definitely salute the bamboo plant or any other thing made from it on this day to ensure benefits in life. For the infusion of many powers within yourself, for the fulfillment of any special wish, for your good health and for the attainment of long life, as well as for the growth of business, to get out of all kinds of troubles, To ensure the success of the tasks, to get rid of the fear of etc. to get the pleasures and means and to get rid of the sinfulness, what are the measures you should take to know from Acharya Indu Prakash.
Raksha Bandhan 2022: Why is Raksha Bandhan celebrated? These stories are prevalent including Krishna-Draupadi, Indra-Indrani, King Bali
Do these measures on Wednesday –
- If even after all your efforts, you are not getting the desired success in the field, then on this day after taking bath etc., go to Shri Vishnu temple and offer yellow flowers to the Lord. Then bow your hands with folded hands to get the desired success from God. By doing this on this day, you will definitely get the desired success in your field.
- If you want to make a lot of progress in life, then gift something to your guru on this day. Also get blessings by touching their feet. By doing this on this day, you will make a lot of progress in life.
- If any of your wishes have remained unfulfilled for a long time, then plant a green bamboo plant on this day. Also, bow before the plant with folded hands and speak your mind. By doing this on this day, your wish will be fulfilled soon.
- If you want to take your goal to a high level, then donate gram dal in the temple on this day. By doing this on this day, you will be successful in taking your goal to a high level.
- If you want to get rid of the ongoing problems in marital relations, then on this day give your support in cleaning any temple around the house. Also donate turmeric. By doing this on this day, you will get rid of the ongoing problems in marital relations and your relationship will be better.
- If you want to increase the happiness, prosperity and good fortune of your home, then on this day sit on a seat in front of the idol or picture of Vishnu ji and chant Om Namo Bhagwate Lakshmi Narayanaya Mantra 108 times. After chanting the mantra, offer the Lord with powdered sugar mixed with roasted flour. Doing this on this day will increase the happiness and prosperity of your home.
- If you want to maintain positive energy in your life, then chant this special mantra of today’s Devguru Brihaspati 108 times. The mantra is – Om Aim Clean Brihaspataye Namah. By doing this on this day, positive energy will remain in your life.
- If you want to enjoy every moment of your life, then donate a lump of turmeric with 1.25 kg of rice to a Brahmin today and get his blessings. By doing this on this day, you will be able to enjoy every moment of your life.
- If you want to improve relations with your teachers, then on this day you should worship five Mukhi Rudraksha and wear it around your neck and if possible, you should also offer five Mukhi Rudraksha to your teacher. By doing this your relationship with teachers will improve.
- If you get into an argument with your children on small things, you do not get along well with them, then in such a situation, serve the Peepal tree on this day. Also, bow your head in front of any place of worship. By doing this on this day, your rapport with your child will be better and stronger.
- If you want to strengthen your financial side, then apply saffron tilak on your forehead on this day. Also, donate yellow cloth to any needy. By doing this on this day, your financial side will be strong.
- If many times a sudden trouble comes upon you and you feel uncomfortable in going out, then on this day you should touch the feet of your parents and gift them something they need. By doing this on this day, you will be able to get out of troubles.
Aaj Ka Panchang 27 July 2022: Know Wednesday’s Panchang, Rahukaal, Shubh Muhurta and Sunrise-Sunset time
Latest Lifestyle News