Hariyali Amavasya 2022: Amavasya of Sawan month is known as Hariyali Amavasya. Hariyali Amavasya of Sawan month has great importance in Vedas, Puranas and Hinduism. It is believed that by worshiping Lord Shiva in the form of Pitru on the day of Hariyali Amavasya, one gets freedom from Pitra Dosha. This time the Hariyali Amavasya of the month of Sawan is on July 28. Let us know what to do on this day for the peace of the souls of the ancestors and peace in the house. Pandit Manoj Kumar Mishra is telling about all the benefits associated with Hariyali Amavasya.
Hariyali Amavasya auspicious time
The Amavasya of Sawan is called Hariyali Amavasya. This year Hariyali Amavasya will be celebrated all over India on 28th July 2022. Its auspicious date will start from 09.11 am on 27th July and will last till 11.24 am on 28th July. But the worship is valid on Udaya Tithi, so Hariyali Amavasya will be worshiped on 28th July.
Do these remedies for happiness and prosperity
Worshiping Lord Shiva on the day of Hariyali Amavasya gives peace in Pitra Dosh as well as the planet Shani also reduces the suffering. Apart from this, on the day of Hariyali Amavasya, for Pitru peace in the house, recitation of Pitru Sukta Geeta, Garun Purana, Gajendra Moksha etc. Should be recited. If possible, make a lamp of flour and donate a lamp on this day, due to which Shani Dev is pleased and happiness is attained. According to Skanda Purana, donating food to a Brahmin on this day gets rid of all troubles. Prosperity is attained. Worshiping Hanuman ji and Lakshmi ji leads to stable Lakshmi. Lakshmi is utilized properly. No wrongdoing is spent on disease etc. Also planetary defects are pacified by planting trees on this day.
Get rid of Pitra Dosh
On the day of Hariyali Amavasya, ancestors are remembered. Due to the presence of Pitra Dosh in the horoscope, there are many obstacles in life and the auspicious work is not done properly. Therefore, for their welfare, Pitru Tarpan, Pind Daan, Shradh Karma, food donation, clothes are donated. Pitru Dev is the owner of Amavasya Tithi, so the donation made on this day gives peace to the ancestors and attains salvation. Pitru Dosh also gets peace, which leads to happiness, prosperity and peace.
Plant trees on Hariyali Amavasya
- According to the Skanda Purana, according to the Vedas, the importance of planting trees and trees has been told to protect the nature on this day.
- Those who want to get money or want to progress in job business, they should plant Tulsi, Amla and Belpatra tree.
- For best health, Brahmi Amla, Sunflower Neem and Arjun tree should be planted.
- Banana, Nagkesar and Ashwagandha tree should be planted for getting children or good future of children. Conchpushpi tree should be planted for getting wisdom and knowledge.
- Peepal and Banyan trees should be planted for the peace of ancestors and to get all kinds of splendor.
Latest Lifestyle News