- The first Ekadashi that falls in Sawan is called Kamika Ekadashi.
- Kamika Ekadashi fast will be observed on 24th July
- By observing Kamika Ekadashi fasting, sins are destroyed.
Kamika Ekadashi: The holy month of Sawan has started from 14th July. The first Ekadashi that falls in Sawan is called Kamika Ekadashi. At the same time, according to the Panchang, the month of Sawan has started in an auspicious time. Due to which the importance of this year’s Sawan has increased. It is believed that whoever worships Bholenath and Mother Parvati with devotion and devotion, all their wishes are fulfilled.
The month of Sawan is good for worshiping Lord Shiva, while Ekadashi fast is considered the best for worshiping Lord Vishnu. In such a situation, the importance of the first Ekadashi of Sawan i.e. Kamika Ekadashi fast has increased. By observing Sawan Kamika Ekadashi fast, Lord Vishnu as well as Bholenath are blessed.
Sawan Somwar 2022: ‘Shobhan Yoga’ is being made on the first Monday of Sawan! Worship Lord Shiva, it will rain infinite grace
Kamika Ekadashi will be celebrated on this day
Kamika Ekadashi fast will be observed on 24th July. The Ekadashi Tithi of Sawan Krishna Paksha will start from 11.27 am on Saturday, July 23 and will end at 1:45 pm on Sunday, July 24. In such a situation, according to the belief of Udayati, Kamika Ekadashi fast will be on 24th July.
Auspicious Yoga on Kamika Ekadashi
- On the day of Kamika Ekadashi, on 24th July, Vriddhi Yoga will start in the morning, which will last till 02.02 in the afternoon. From then on, Dhruva Yoga will take place.
- Dwipushkar Yoga is also being held on this day. Dwipushkar Yoga is from 10 pm on 24th July to 05.38 am on 25th July.
- Rohini Nakshatra is till 10 pm on Kamika Ekadashi and after that Mrigashira Nakshatra will start.
- Kamika Ekadashi fast can be broken from 05:38 am to 08:22 am on July 25.
- Dwadashi Tithi will end on July 25 at 04:15 in the evening.
Kamika Ekadashi gives these benefits
By observing Kamika Ekadashi fast, one gets the same virtuous result as bathing in all the pilgrimages. It destroys sins and gets rid of the sin of killing Brahma. Moksha is attained after death by the grace of Lord Vishnu.