- Worship Ganesh ji on the day of Rakshabandhan
- Sisters should also perform Jalabhishek of Lord Shiva on the day of Rakshabandhan.
Raksha Bandhan With the arrival of Sawan, sisters and brothers are in a hurry to celebrate the festival of Rakshabandhan, and it is also necessary to be because this festival is a symbol of the unbreakable love of brother and sister. Let us tell you that Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on the full moon day of Shukla Paksha in the month of Sawan. This year Rakshabandhan is on 11th August 2022, Thursday. On this day sisters tie rakhi on their brother’s hand and brothers promise to protect them.
auspicious time of rakshabandhan
According to the Hindu calendar, the full moon of the Shukla Paksha of the month of Sawan is on August 11. Purnima Tithi will start on 11th August at 10.38 am and will end on 12th August at 7.05 am.
Vastu Shastra: Elephant’s picture and idol will bring happiness and prosperity, know what are the rules of Vastu
Do these special measures on the day of Rakshabandhan
- On the day of Rakshabandhan, sisters must worship Lord Ganesha before their brothers.
- Durva grass should also be offered to Ganesh ji. Apart from this, offer sandalwood, Belpatra and Rakhi to Lord Ganesha. This reduces brother’s anger and increases love for sisters.
- On this day sisters should also perform Jalabhishek of Lord Shiva. By doing this remedy, the brother gets rid of all the troubles.
- Water should also be offered to the Sun God. By doing this remedy the bond of brother and sister becomes strong.
- On the day of Rakshabandhan, sisters prepare and feed their brother. There is more love than this.
- On the day of Rakshabandhan, tie Rakhi to brother in auspicious time. Keep in mind that even by forgetting Rakhi should not be tied in Bhadra Paksha.
Vastu Shastra: Keep a bowl full of rose petals in this direction, happiness will be drawn
(Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are those of the author. India TV does not confirm its veracity.)
Latest Lifestyle News