- Savan, the holy month of Shiva, has started from 14th July.
- In this month, worshiping Shiva and chanting mantras have special significance.
Mahamrityunjay Mantra: Savan, the holy month of Shiva, has started from 14th July. This month is considered very sacred in Hinduism. According to the beliefs, worshiping Lord Bholenath and chanting mantras has special significance during the month of Sawan. One of these mantras is Mahamrityunjay Mantra. It is said that the Mahamrityunjaya mantra has the power to avert premature death. Along with this, devotees also get the boon of health from this mantra.
According to the beliefs, if this mantra is chanted properly and properly, then the biggest crisis is averted. In such a situation, let us know the method of chanting the Mahamrityunjaya mantra and its correct way.
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam.
Keep these things in mind while chanting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra
- According to religious beliefs, chanting of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra should never be done sitting on the earth. This mantra should always be done by sitting on a high seat or easy on the cushion. Also, fix a place for chanting this mantra and chant the Mahamrityunjaya mantra by sitting at the same place daily.
- While chanting the Mahamrityunjaya mantra, keep in mind that your face should be towards the east.
- Never distract your attention while chanting the mantra and stay focused.
- Keep in mind that the number of days you chant the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, stay away from meat and alcohol for as many days.
- While chanting the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, pronounce this mantra correctly.
- While chanting the Mahamrityunjaya mantra, the people should take special care that they should take a vow to chant this mantra only after setting a certain number. If you wish, you can increase the number of chants of this mantra, but do not reduce the number of chants of this mantra.
- While chanting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, light incense, lamp etc.
- Always chant this mantra with Rudraksh garland.
- Chant this mantra at the place where the idol of Shiva or the Mahamrityunjaya mantra is kept.
- While chanting the Mahamrityunjaya mantra, keep on doing Abhishek with water mixed with milk of Shivling.
Disclaimer: The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs. There is no scientific evidence for this. , India TV does not give proof of the veracity of a single thing.
read this also –
Topaz Gem: It is very auspicious to wear topaz gemstone for these 2 zodiac signs, it shines luck, know when and how to wear it?
Sawan Somvar 2022: Consume these special drinks during the Monday fast of Sawan, you will feel energy throughout the day
Vastu Shastra: Never wash hands in the plate after eating food, there is Vastu defect
Evening Puja: Worship at this time in the evening, daily chanting of these 4 mantras will give immense success, rain of wealth
Chanakya Niti: These 6 things, including wife separation, turn a man into ashes, know what Chanakya Niti says
Latest Lifestyle News