Sawan Masik Shivratri 2022: In Hinduism, the monthly Shivaratri of Sawan is considered a lot. It is offered to Lord Shiva on this day. According to the Panchang, monthly Shivratri is celebrated on the Chaturdashi date of Krishna Paksha in the month of Ashadh. That is, this time the fast of Monthly Shivratri will be kept on 26 July 2022. To please Bholenath, people of all ages do worship on this day.
Along with Lord Shiva, Goddess Parvati is worshiped on this day. Bhole Shankar loves his devotees very much. By worshiping him methodically, you get rid of all your troubles. The devotees who observe a fast on this day get the blessings of Lord Shiva. It is believed that if you can please Shiva and Shankar, then you get the desired result. Not only this, by chanting the Shiva Mantra ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ throughout the day, all the wishes of the person are fulfilled.
Auspicious time of Sawan Monthly Shivratri
- Chaturdashi date of Krishna Paksha starts: 26th July on Tuesday from 6:46 PM
- Closing of Chaturdashi Tithi of Krishna Paksha: 27th July on Wednesday till 9:11 pm
Monthly Shivratri Remedies
- to have a child According to Hindu scriptures, offering ghee on Shivling on the day of monthly Shivaratri gives happiness to children.
- to get a good groom – Often unmarried girls worship Shiva in Sawan. Performing Jalabhishek of Shivshankar on the day of monthly Shivratri leads to the attainment of a good groom.
- To get out of financial trouble Those who are going through financial crisis, they will be greatly benefited by fasting during the Shivaratri of Sawan. To please Lord Shiva, recite Shiv Stotra and perform Abhishek.
Disclaimer – This article is based on general public information and proverbs. India TV does not confirm its veracity.
Also read –