Shanivar Upay: 9th July is the tenth day of Ashadh Shukla Paksha and is a Saturday. Dashami Tithi will remain till 4.40 pm on 9th July. After that Ekadashi date will start. After crossing the whole day of today, the next morning till 4:2 minutes, there will be an attainable yoga. If you want to learn vidya or any method from someone then this yoga is very good. In this yoga, it takes a lot of mind to learn or do work and get complete success.
In such a situation, to get different auspicious results on this day, to increase the happiness and prosperity of the family, to protect our business from unknown dangers, to get success in life by the grace of Mother Goddess, To get benefit in every work and to achieve success, to get rid of any kind of fear, disease etc., to get progress in life, to get rid of problems in job, to remove bitterness from life To dissolve sweetness, to get rid of the sense of sinfulness, to double your day, night and quadruple progress, to maintain the happiness of your family, to remove the troubles of your spouse, to improve your health. What measures should you take to get the boon of long life?
should? Know all this from Indu Prakash.
- If you want to keep the pace of your economic progress continuously in the future, then on this day take five whole bundles of turmeric and one rupee coin and tie them in a yellow cloth. Then keep that cloth in the temple of your house and light a ghee lamp while meditating on your Guru or your Ishta Dev. When the lamp gets extinguished on its own, then pick up that yellow colored cloth tied with turmeric and one rupee coin from the temple and keep it in your vault or cupboard. By doing this, the pace of your economic growth will remain constant in the future as well.
- If you are going out of your important work or going for any of your business meeting, then apply saffron tilak on this day. If saffron is not available, then apply turmeric tilak on the head. By doing this you will definitely get success in your important work or business meeting.
- If you want to increase your intellectual ability, then after bathing etc. in the morning on this day, wearing clean clothes and meditating on Lord Guru Brihaspati, chant this mantra. The mantra is ‘Om Aim Clean Brihaspataye Namah’. Chanting this mantra 21 times will definitely increase your intellectual ability.
- If you want to increase your business, then apply sandalwood tilak to Lord Vishnu on this day. Also, light sandal-scented incense sticks in front of Lord Vishnu and pray for the growth of your business. By doing this your business will automatically grow.
- It will take
- If there are some ideological differences going on in your married life, due to which there is often a dispute between you and your spouse, then to get out of this situation, make milk, rice kheer on this day and if possible, add a little- Add some saffron too. Now offer this kheer to Lord Vishnu. Also, chant this mantra- ‘Madhavay Namah’ by chanting the mantra in this way, the ideological differences going on in your married life will end soon.
- If the health of any member of your family is not going well for a few days, then make some sweet thing from gram flour on this day for the betterment of their health. Now offer it to God first. After that distribute that remaining prasad among small children and give a little prasad to the sick person to eat. By doing this, the health of the sick person will improve soon.
- If you want to get prosperity in your life, then on this day while meditating on the Vikankat tree with your eyes closed, bow to it and name the Vikankat tree five times. After this, pour water in its root in meditation and pray to get prosperity in your life. By doing this, there will be prosperity in your life.
- If you are facing some problems related to the construction or improvement of your house, then worship Lord Vishwakarma on this day. You will easily find the picture of Lord Vishwakarma in the market. If you cannot find it in the market, then download the picture of God from the internet and put it on the wall of your temple. Now worship Lord Vishwakarma methodically with flowers and incense-lamps etc. By doing this, you will get rid of all the troubles you are facing related to the construction or improvement of your house.
- If you are troubled by any of your enemy and want to win over it, then to conquer your enemy, take a small yellow cloth on this day as well as a little turmeric solution with the help of water in a bowl. Take it Now write the name of your enemy on that yellow cloth with dissolved turmeric and keep that cloth at the feet of the Lord by going to the temple of Shri Vishnu. By doing this you will soon get victory over your enemy.
- If you want to go abroad in connection with studies, but your work is not getting done, then on this day chant this mantra of Devguru Brihaspati with the blessings of your guru or your parents. The mantra is as follows – ‘Om gran gran graans: brihaspatiye namah’.
- To complete all your work better, on this day after taking bath etc., meditate on Narayan form of Lord Vishnu and also chant this mantra of Shree Narayan. The mantra is as follows – ‘Om Namo Bhagwate Narayanay’. By chanting this mantra of Shree Narayan 11 times, you will be able to complete your work better.
- If you want to increase the happiness and prosperity of your home, then on this day take a brass vessel and install it in the temple of your house. After that worship that vessel methodically and after worship, keep that vessel in your kitchen and use it. By doing this, the happiness and prosperity of your home will remain.
(Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are those of the author. India TV does not confirm its veracity.)
read this also –